My Wife Had An Affair With 5 Men and TurboSpy Helped Me Catch Her




TurboSpy was able to uncover almost a decade long of deceit from my now ex-wife. Society paints men as the usual abusers and husbands like me must go the extra mile to uncover evidence. The spy app helped me get enough pictures, videos, and text messages to set me free.

My Ex-Wife was a Good Girl

I didn’t really want to spy on her smartphone because I didn’t have a reason to do it. My ex was the typical good girl in high school which is why I fell in love with her. We went out for a few years until I started working for an offshore oil drilling company. Then, it was a long-distance relationship of sending text messages and calls. When the internet became cheaper and video call apps became available, we’d FaceTime each other all day. Just looking at her videos made me happy.

Proposing to her was one of the happiest days of my life, along with our wedding day and the birth of my 2 sons. Things were going well. I worked until I became a regular in the offshore oil drilling company. I kept the contact of course as well as sending most of my salary to her.

Seven Year Itch is a Myth

They say that after seven years of marriage, couples will be tested. I was just three years into mine when I noticed changes with our conversations. Our daily calls that used to be hours long was getting cut short to just 30 minutes or so. Her text messages became sporadic and she’d snap at me if I ever called her even though I just wanted to say hi. Sometimes weeks go by that she’d reply or even call me. Usually, it was to ask for more money.

The Pregnancy Exposed by TurboSpy

It wasn’t until last year when she got pregnant with our third child that I started to get suspicious. I was home last year, and she barely let me touch her. My buddy recommended me to use TurboSpy just to find out anything. I thought that it was wrong but looking back now, the spy app really saved me.

After I downloaded TurboSpy, I was able to access my ex’s smartphone. There I saw messages to her best friend, and she was freaking out that the kid may not be mine. She was also texting a few other men telling them she was pregnant. It shocked me of course. But now I have enough for my lawyer to demand a paternity test as soon as the baby is born.

It’s tough having this situation but honestly, without TurboSpy, I would be stuck with a cheating wife.


Tags: TurboSpy


Comments

Popular Posts